Topic: 3D modelling help

im seeking someone that would be willing to whip up some very basic block 3D models for me. what im looking for is start with box and extrude a few times type models. while im sure i could accomplish it myself, i dont have a lot of free time to start with and the amount of time it would take me would probably be embarrassing compared to that of an experienced person. unfortunately there is no pay involved (except my gratitude) but credit will of course be given if the project is ever finished smile

Re: 3D modelling help

what exactly are you looking for? i am no master at modelling, but if what you are looking for is really simple, maybe i can give it a shot?

greetings smile  thanks for the offer kimgar.  i have a couple of feelers out to folks.  if they dont come back i will definately take you up on your offer.

anytime gman, i'll gladly contribute in any way i can smile

Hi gman, may be i'm late... but i could contribute as well if you want.

thank you smile  i did get the models i needed for my current project.  a huge thank you to Nicholas Orth and Yavin for their fine work.  i actually yelped with excitement and started jumping around when i launched the EXE with my placeholders substituted with the real thing.  my wife thought i was a little loopy but the kids fed off the excitement pretty well smile  nothing like charging up a 3 and a 5 year old.  when my next project comes about hopefully this fall i will definately put out another shout.