1 (edited by danman 2007-11-13 16:45:17)

Topic: Samples and version differences (confusion)

Hi Gman,

Whats the difference between irrlicht.b3d irrlicht.core gg.irrbmax and gg.irrlicht Im a bit confused here.

Also, where can i find the ib3d_ command examples? I found them somewhere before (basically the irrlicht examples converted) but cant seem to find them again anywhere. I notice you posted that the latest ib3d mod is released but i cant find it :?

Dan

Re: Samples and version differences (confusion)

greetings smile

Whats the difference between irrlicht.b3d irrlicht.core gg.irrbmax and gg.irrlicht Im a bit confused here.

a few versions ago i reorganized the mods.  irrlicht.core and irrlicht.b3d are the new structure.  these are the ones you should use unless you are still running the demo of BlitzMax.

Also, where can i find the ib3d_ command examples? I found them somewhere before (basically the irrlicht examples converted) but cant seem to find them again anywhere.

there really arent any unfortunately.  they are closely modeled after Blitz3D and most are documented so you will be able to find them in the BlitzMax help system.

I notice you posted that the latest ib3d mod is released but i cant find it :?

its included now with the regular irrlicht.mod distribution.  with the new structure, you will find irrlicht.mod and under it is irrlicht.core and irrlicht.b3d.