Topic: New version 5.7 - 3impact

Hi Gman! A new version of 3impact was released today. Are there plans to update the wrapper for blitzmax?

Regards
Amon

Re: New version 5.7 - 3impact

greetings smile  yes i plan on upgrading to the newest version.   i will try to get it done this week.

Thanks gman. Looking forward to getting the update. smile

Any news for us gman. smile Sorry to pester....

i needed to get my license upgraded which i have done.  havent had much time though due to work and that its my daughters birthday this weekend.  i do have the differences analyzed i just need to implement.  if i can get some time late tonight or tomorrow night hopefull i can get it put out.

Hi! That's no problem. I think it's not fair for me to keep requesting stuff immediately. I do appreciate the work you've done and I will wait patiently for the release. Sorry to be of bother.

P.S I hope the birthday party goes well and you guys have lots of fun. smile

the new release is up.  i dont have a PC with shader 2.0 support so if you could, please test the new postprocessing demo and let me know how the bottom camera looks.

thank you smile

8 (edited by Amon 2008-04-29 11:13:20)

Hi Gman! Thanks for this. smile

I tested out the post processing demo and it runs perfectly.

Screenie

http://www.kamikazekrow.com/storage/images/3i1.jpg

On a side note, did you ever find out why setting the windowed mode resolution never changes it. Eg: If I were to setup the res in windowed mode to 800/600 the window still defaults to 640/480.

Anyway, will test the wrapper some more but it all looks good so far. I really appreciate your work.

Thanks Again. smile

thank you for the screenshot!  looks like all is functioning well smile

On a side note, did you ever find out why setting the windowed mode resolution never changes it. Eg: If I were to setup the res in windowed mode to 800/600 the window still defaults to 640/480.

it appears from the documentation that the W/H parameters of ISETTINGS are only respected in fullscreen mode.  other than creating a custom window i dont see a way to control initial resolution.

BOOL i3ImpactSettings(ISETTINGS*)
   Display startup configuration dialog.
   Return FALSE if the dialog was canceled by the user, TRUE otherwise.
   ISETTINGS* = pointer to a data structure defining default display settings.
                If this parameter is null, pre-defined default settings are used.
                Structure data members are as follows:
                DWORD dwAdapter = undefined behavior. Use zero.
                DWORD dwDevice = undefined behavior. Use zero.
                DWORD dwMode = display mode. For example, use 1024*768*32 to set
                               a 1024 x 768 pixels display mode. Note that this
                               setting is only used when bFullScreen is TRUE.

DWORD MultiSampleType = undefined behavior. Use zero.
                BOOL bFullScreen = whether to set fullscreen mode (TRUE) or not (FALSE).
                BOOL bDoNotShow = whether to display the startup dialog (TRUE) or not (FALSE).
                                  If FALSE, the specified display settings are applied without
                                  allowing the user to change them.