Topic: v1.6 conversion

Re: v1.6 conversion

updated with progress.  as usual, im updating the interface breaking items first with the goal of just compiling.  once i do that i will then add the new stuff.  i was pretty happy in that the new "path" type is turning out to not be that big of an issue.  the dimension2du conversion is also not too bad.  things are going well!

our baby was born late last week so ive been a bit swamped, more-so than usual that is.  still, progress is being made.

its compiling!  yay!  a long ways to go still, but being able to compile and run makes it so much easier...

progress update

another progress update

still chuggin along

some good progress today

update...

another update...

getting warmer.  im shooting to have this done by the end of the weekend.

its great to have goals but unfortunately i was not able to finish sad  dang close though.  sometimes the new types are a bit misleading.  they take up only 1 line in my analysis file, but sometimes end up taking a long time to actually complete.  two of the new ones had two types inside instead of one.  one of them had 39 methods to wrap neutral  anyways,  it looks like this coming weekend will be the weekend.  i will continue to nibble throughout the week.

new binding technique went well on the new ILightManager type.  unfortunately wasted 2 hours tracking down a bug that in the end was me mistakenly declaring some functions as methods :\  anyways, still hoping for a release tonight.

well that release didnt happen.  funny how life tends to creep up on you.  anyways, another update.  again, im hoping for this weekend to be finished.  overall there is not a lot left.

ok!  as far as the mod goes i think im done with all that needs converted.  i have all but the last 2 examples converted as well.  creating the release post now smile