Topic: v1.7 conversion Any News ?

Any update on the v1.7 conversion ? 

I've just started to actually use Irrlicht with BMAX, long time in coming and hopefully wont be too much of a learning curve

Gman your wrapper is a god send wink

Re: v1.7 conversion Any News ?

I take it no news is bad news ?   project is dead?

greetings!  my sincere apologies for the lack of response.  definately not dead, just my real job has me extremely taxed right now and i have no time for other stuff sad  trying to maintain some semblance of a real life...  hopefully within the next month we can get the current workload down and i will be freed up.

now ive read my comment it does sound as if im moaning. somewhat. - sorry to sound ungrateful for your sterling work already !

if i hadnt come across a problem with creating tAngents from a mesh i would find 1.6 more than acceptable

The work you did with including xeffects is superb, its a shame that RL is getting in your way i would imagine it creates alot of work keeping up with new builds

Your work means we all dont have to ditch MAX and relearn c......

greetings smile  didnt come across as moaning!  i know where you are coming from smile  i think i will be caught back up this week and will be able to begin work on the conversion again this weekend.