Topic: v2.15 - undefined reference again... :)

Hi there!

Thanks for updating this great module.

Sadly, I get a similar error message with your latest release:
Linking:prp044_04_zombie_bunny_fin.exe
C:/BlitzMax/mod/gman.mod/zipengine.mod/zipengine.release.win32.x86.a(zipengine.bmx.release.win32.x86.o):(code+0x670): undefined reference to `zipWriteInFileInZipUTF8'
C:/BlitzMax/mod/gman.mod/zipengine.mod/zipengine.release.win32.x86.a(zipengine.bmx.release.win32.x86.o):(code+0x98a): undefined reference to `zipWriteInFileInZipUTF8'

Can you fix this issue too?

Grisu

P.S.: OS: Win7 (64 Bit) with BMX 1.48, MinGW 4.6.1 and FASM 1.70.

Re: v2.15 - undefined reference again... :)

greetings Grisu smile  its been a long time i hope all is well with you!  I will take a look as soon as i can.  it is probably another instance of code i was using to try something out getting released sad  i would expect more information in the next 24 hours.

I'm doing fine. - Though getting older and older... smile

Thanks for looking into this!

Any update in sight?

greetings.  i have not been able to replicate this issue.  could you please zip up your mod directory and post it so that i may compare the source?

thank you!

greetings!  thank you for taking the time to put that together.  i was able to identify that the distribution had an out of date file that when recompiled would cause this issue.  please visit the announcements forum to redownload.  after redownload recompile and please let me know how it goes.

That did it. smile

Thanks!