Topic: Need scenenode to render when I need.

What function is for mannual render, "node.render()"? And how is it used? Is it used with the "devices.drawall()" functions or do I need to handle all rendering manually?
Thank you.

Re: Need scenenode to render when I need.

greetings smile  ISceneNode.render() is the method for rendering the node although ISceneManager.drawall() calls this automatically.  unless you are writing your own scene management system, you should use the scene manager to draw your nodes.  was there something special you were looking to do?

3 (edited by HondaDirtBiker 2006-04-08 21:20:48)

4 (edited by HondaDirtBiker 2006-04-13 17:51:37)

Is there be a way to use separate scene groups that I could render before the other scene groups or a way to delimit certain nodes from a render all command?
Thank you.

sorry i havent responded yet.  i just started a new job and have been pretty swamped.  you can limit which nodes are drawn by setting their visible property.  setting it to false will skip rendering of that node.  now in theory, you could call draw all multiple times and toggling visibilities on the ones you want.  there is a way to do multiple scene managers but im not sure how that works as it is a relatively new feature that i havent researched.  hopefully this weekend i can throw some time into your issue.