Topic: Hello :)

Didnt see a general area but I wanted to say hi and im glad there are finally some boards to talk in smile  Ive been doing a great deal with irrlicht and have been working on an inhouse game engine.  I plan on writing a few tutorials as well to introduce some new things smile

Re: Hello :)

hah wow i posted and a general appeared good job Gman smile  ill be directing all my questions and friends here.

3 (edited by kenshin 2006-01-04 20:39:56)

Hi all.  A seperate forum is an excellent idea.  Save's going through the BMax forums trying to find gg.irrlicht info.

amen to that

Hey GMAN thought I would pop in say hello smile

Doug Stastny

hey guys smile  glad to see some folks joining up.  good to see you Budman smile  my hopes are that this site helps promote the mods by providing customized service by devs using the mods and a central location for info.  im also really hoping we see some cool projects come out of the woodwork.  i know people are using these mods out there, just not a lot of details have been made available.

Great job gman.. I think alot of people will like this site.

I didnt do it, it was my invisible hamster!

8 (edited by Mr. Picklesworth 2006-06-13 20:12:39)

Hi gman!

All the other 3d solutions for BlitzMax have either not impressed me, not suited my needs, or stopped working for me sad
Thus, I decided to check out your Irrlicht wrapper and so far I'm impressed smile

Thanks for everything you've done here!